Sunday, January 5, 2014

Third time is a charm, right?

Well, it's been over 3 years since I initially started this blog and then totally abandoned it.  I've seen friends with blogs that beautifully document their families, and I have to admit that I'm pretty envious of their dedication.  I didn't make a new year's resolution this year, but I do think I want to do a better job of documenting my life.  I've started re-reading the bible and keeping up with a prayer journal.  That effort has led me to wanting to keep up with my family as well. 

Now is the request part of this brief post.  If you are a blogger pro, I need your help! Design tips would be especially appreciated as I am at ground level with all of this.  To say I am a novice would be over-estimating my ability.  Please feel free to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment